B2B – Business to business
On the Internet, B2B (business to business) is the exchange of products or services between businesses rather than between businesses and consumers. Although early interest centered on the growth of retailing on the Internet, forecasts are that B2B revenue will far exceed B2C revenue in the near future.
1)Scalability: An effective e-commerce solution will enable your organization to grow and scale easily to meet market demand and customer needs by opening new sales channels and continuously reaching new market segments.
2)Bulk Purchases and Distributor price quote: Distributors and wholesalers can place price quotes for large purchases.
3)Lower Costs: By automating and streamlining various sales and order processes, your company can cut down on unnecessary costs and make your business processes more efficient. Eg Less warehousing. E-commerce delivery system can deliver across Nigeria with two or three days, thereby reducing overhead cost.
4) Payment is online: instant and secured
5) Online presence: This will give your products wide coverage online developing pages that can be indexed by search engine crawlers is a fast way to improve your site’s search engine optimization and improve the likelihood that your target audience will know who you are.
6) Ease of doing business with sales agents: sales agents can use the platform to buy products for their customers and products delivered directly to the customers. Agents can see the value of their commission instantly. Sales agent can have unique(Or names) id to identify their transactions
7) Increased sales: Not only will you reach new customers, e-commerce also allows you to easily implement an automated cross-sell and up-sell recommendation program, offering relevant suggestions to customers on the site and encouraging them to purchase related items or items with more features and functionality.
8)Analytics: B2B e-commerce provides the perfect platform for an organization to launch a comprehensive analytics campaign.
9)Customer-centric experience: You are closer to your customers more and can easily respond to their need so they can keep coming back. You can also receive rating and feedbacks to help improve your ecommerce platform.
10)Exceptional customer service: E-commerce sites can provide access to self-serve portals with an account, order, history and tracking information.
11) More customers: A B2B e-commerce site with public-facing catalog pages is a powerful way to reach new B2B customers. Your future buyers not only prefer to shop online but will demand it.
12) Sales report and other reports at a click