5 Impressive Proven Content Marketing Tips For Beginners
Have you ever thought about how ‘content marketing’ ranks in the digital marketing campaign? Amazingly the core of digital marketing campaign is content marketing! Isn’t that awesome?
Well, I’m not bent on wasting off your precious time; an in-depth, yet right to the point facts on content marketing and excellent content marketing tips shall be unveiled in this article. For a start, let’s understand what content marketing is, and guess what? If this isn’t your first read on content marketing, these following points will make you feel in awe.
What is Content Marketing?
As a professional in your brand, when you create, or you employ expert hands to create contents that are channeled to increase your web traffic, attract new customers, ultimately increasing either your brand awareness or more sales, what has been accomplished is termed “content marketing.” This is a simplified, clarified understanding and simple definition. We are not done yet! Yes, let’s keep sailing.
There are overwhelming benefits of content marketing for an online business. Four of the leading benefits are:
- Guarantee more targetted visit from Search engines
- An increased appointment from social media
- User engagement
- Perfect for SEO.
With all these engraved in your heart, let’s move a bit further, definitely our final stop.
5 Impressive Content Marketing Tips
- Focus on Publishing Related Content Only. Contents published on your website or blog should not deviate from your niche no matter how tempting it might be. Obvious as it may appear, many brands flop on this.
So, let your content stay glue and align with the overall goal of the website. For example, it will spell doom and wrong for your brand if your niche is ‘Tech’ and you publish content on cooking with zero points of relevance to Tech.
- Dwell On Creating Lengthy Posts. Studies reveal the impact of lengthy content. Lengthy content always rank higher in the search engine. And on social media, a lengthy material has a higher percentage of being liked. But how lengthy? I’m convinced you can’t wait to know that.
A lengthy content starts from 750 words and could go higher like 1500 or even more. So what logic would help?
Mayo Clinic is a health blog, which does not only show an overview of a particular disease, but would section each subtopic so that it would make sense to readers, let readers understand what they’ve read, and accomplish something more, lengthy post! Another close example is the article you are reading now.
- Publish Jaw Dropping And Mind Blowing Contents. You have to search social network for you to identify what type of content will meet folks’ need. Let’s take some example; I’m sure you will love that.
If your brand promotes fashion items, inquire about the latest fashion trends and see whether your potential would admire more images and videos. If you are promoting gadgets, how can you get this done? Undoubtedly, reviews about devices and testimonials would ever remain green in potential or your consumers. So, create content that would go viral and satisfy this need.
Another idea to create content that would go viral are:
- 5 Ways to…
- Top 10 Things…
- 10 Impressive Ways…
- How You Can…
- Popular Ways to…
- Ensure Your Content Are Steadily Updated. It is one thing to Create high-quality content; another is ensuring a steady update of the quality content. It is advisable to publish your content steadily and time-based. Is that all way easy? No way! But something can help.
You can keep a pre-defined calendar for time organization which will help you build a list of loyal fans. As a reminder, the new content you upload will be an incentive for:
- Getting more visitors from your RSS feed and newsletter
- Search engines to visit your website
- Attract more visits from social media.
- Bring Your Contents in Front of Customers. Even established brands still tactfully take their contents down to their prospect. So when you publish content, promote it. Don’t sit and watch! It needs to get the attention it needed. But you can play the wrong drum, how?
Don’t exaggerate, be moderate and don’t take any needless risk. After hitting your publish button, do a good promotion. Use social media; the result is astronomical, Email and RSS are powerful promotion strategy too.